Latest updates from Ciconi
Christmas is fast approaching and Royal Mail has released their latest recommended posting dates for all their UK and International postal services.
Posted 23 October 2017
Raise engagement rates on your next direct mail campaign by actively encouraging businesses, customers and new prospects to respond to you quick and easily.
Posted 19 April 2016
Towards the end of 2015, Ciconi was granted a Schedule 17 Agency Agreement. This enables Ciconi to exempt the VAT on certain postage charges.
Posted 3 March 2016
Guidance from Royal Mail on how to correctly use a return address.
Posted 15 February 2016
Ciconi has been awarded the prestigious title of East of England Small Business Service Excellence Champions for 2015.
Posted 5 November 2015
Royal Mail announced last week that there will be price changes coming into effect from the 4th January 2016.
Posted 20 October 2015
- Ciconi is an East of England Business Awards Finalist
- Extension on BRE Licence updates from Royal Mail
- UK charities still prefer direct mail, research shows
- Royal Mail price rise brought forward to January 2015
- Ciconi support Papworth Hospital Charity
- Mail Delays – International Advisories
- £500K Royal Mail Fund to Subsidise Mailmark Upgrades
- Postal service TNT Post UK rebrands as whistl
- Delays to Mail Deliveries and Collection Services across Europe
- Delays to Postal Services in Glasgow during the Commonwealth Games
- TNT Post launches tracked packet and parcel service in UK
- Tour de France and possible impact on mail deliveries
- European letter post outperforms EU target
- Sunday service
- International Mail Delays & Spring Bank Holiday
- Royal Mail bank holiday services, Easter 2014
- Royal Mail makes changes to Business Reply envelopes
- Another year. Another price rise.
- Royal Mail strike cancelled
- Royal Mail strike, 4 November: how Ciconi can help you
- Make 2014 special with a Ciconi calendar
- A Royal Mail Partners in Quality business
- Ciconi maintains ISO commitment
- Red Nose Day 2013. Didn't that go well then?
- UPS purchase of TNT
- Swiss Post and La Poste combining forces
- Digital watermarks
- New PPI designs to be introduced
- More competition for Royal Mail
- Optimism in the advertising arena
- Single source supplier for charities
- Best postal prices
- Levies on postage
- Royal Mail Online Business Account docketing systems
- Postal prices on their way up
Get notification when news is added by subscribing to our RSS feed.
Click on the link below to access the feed and add to your favourite RSS reader.