As part of our service to you, we would like to make you aware of certain issues throughout the country, which may cause disruption to mail and delivery services. WEATHER Heavy snow and rain will affect the majority of the UK, with possible significant travel disruption and even some delays /cancellations for some collections. For any further information please contact your account manager. What to expect
· Possible travel delays on roads, especially across higher routes, with potential for road closures.
· This may impact or ability to collect on time.
· Possible restriction and delays to Royal Mail IMCs
· Possible delays to final mile delivery.
· Possible delays or cancellations to rail and air travel impacting our international shipments
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERIES Due to resourcing issues and associated self-isolation, deliveries by Royal Mail in the following areas are likely to be disrupted this week. We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Please be assured Royal Mail are working hard to deliver as comprehensive a service as possible. The following areas are likely to be most affected;
· Barking (IG11)
· Burslem (ST6)
· Croydon (CR0, CR9)
· Debden (IG7-IG10)
· Derby (DE1, DE3, DE21 to DE24, DE72 to DE74 and DE99)
· Enfield DO (EN1-3)
· Grays DO (RM16-RM20)
· Harwich DO (CO12)
· South Croydon DO (CR0, CR2)
· St. Albans (AL1-AL5)
· Tamworth DO (B77-B79)
· Wootton Bassett DO (SN4 and SN16)